Size: sSize Guide
* Price is inclusive of a 5% VAT.
PROCEEDS FROM THIS ITEM WILL GO TO CHARITY TO HELP LEBANON
Dior debuted with his first collection in 1947 and transformed the fashion world with it. Dior wanted to liberate women and he strived for excellence in each piece that he created and the brand still makes efforts to promote the same values. This vintage Christian Dior wool tweed riding jacket featuring leather elbow patches and leather patches at shoulder and buckle detail on the back will be iconic no matter when you decide to wear it.
- 92% Wool 5% Nylon & 3% Elastane
- Silk Lining
- Brown and beige tweed with nutmeg brown leather trim
- Four front pockets with zip closure
- Adjustable leather belt buckle at the hem
- Size FR 36